See also the Long Version.
Weekend coordinator tasks
- Monday before the weekend: put out email (see sample below)
- Attend Wed meeting, bully people, get sense of numbers and cars, whether
we need the mini-van
- Shopping: typically 2 breakfasts, 1 evening meal
- When trip attendance is finalised (or nearly) let the
Meet Sec know and e either he or you should enter the trip on
http://www.sport.ox.ac.uk/sportsfed/safety/, hit the "Trip/Fixture
Registration Form" (top left), fill in the mandatory fields (*) and do your
best for the remainder. Common driver reg's and mobiles, also first aiders on
- Make sure someone is organising any kit requirements (under/oversuits,
- Thursday: put out email to those coming (or oucc local) with a) people
coming b) who is in what car/mini van and c) approximate departure times
- Hut key: get hut key from Meet Sec
- Permits: as #7
- If John Pybus is on the trip he generally sorts out the list of who owes
what, else you need to give him a list of names, also the club needs to make
sure the hut is paid for our visit
- Return hut key (either to hut representative or via OUCC Meet Sec.
This weekend's meet is ???? which I am coordinating. We are staying in the
???? hut and will be leaving Oxford on ????.
Please let me know either by email, telephone or at the meeting on Wednesday
night whether you intend to come.
It would also be helpful to know: 1) who will be driving 2) any special
dietary requirements 3) any kit requirements
Breakfast (typically Sat & Sun) - bacon - sausages - mushroons - eggs
- bread (more rather than less) - cheese - sosmix for vegetarians (can ask them
to provide) - tea - beans - orange juice - milk - Cooking oil - Margarine -
fruit - Bars of chocolate (mars bars)
Evening meal (spaghetti/tomato sauce): make vegetarian, add meat later
for meat eaters - pasta - onions - garlic - tinned tomatoes - tomato puree -
olive oil - Parmesan - minced meat